I am testing to see if I can effectively post from my phone. I'm officially on bedrest, and it is driving me batty to be so disconnected from my internet friends. You all have gotten me through so much!
So, if this post works, I'll come back and fill in all the details of the past weeks. (Nothing else to do-- bad TV gets boring after a while and I'm too tired to read the stack of parenting books I have sitting by the bed.) And since I can't post to message boards from this phone (I can't even *read* the boards on this new phone--ugh!), I'll try to keep everyone updated via our blog.
I hope everyone is doing well!
It worked! Glad to hear from you!
ReplyDeleteYay, it works! I've been thinking about you all a lot! I hope bedrest doesn't drive you too batty.
ReplyDeleteGood to hear from you! Look forward to more updates and I've been sending many prayers.
ReplyDeleteHeard that you had your little ones.. I hope all the news is good and that you both are doing well! Keep us posted! Miss reading about your adventures on the Bump.
ReplyDelete